Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology has become the standard of care in our office when it comes to dental imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to use the Sirona GALILEOS 3D CBCT Scanner in our practice.
When it comes to your dental needs, the GALILEOS CBCT Scanner enables us to plan every aspect of your care with precision and accuracy.
Quick ... Comfortable ... Effective
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, including nerves, teeth roots, the sinus cavity, and nose, to help make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.
Thank you so much for taking such great care of me! My tooth feels great! You all were just wonderful. Your office is beautiful. Your staff is efficient and pleasant. Now I know why all our patients return to our office raving about the excellent care they received in your office. Thanks again! Another happy patient!
Thank you for making me smile again. I put off having a root canal done as I was too scared! Well, the procedure was easier than having a cavity filled and I can now chew on that side again! Thanks for everything.
I just want to tell you, thank you for being so patient with me the other day. I walked into your office quite scared and nervous; however, you reassured me that everything would be okay. Thank you so much. I am pain-free and it feels great.